Hi there. I'm Josh, a software developer based in Brooklyn, New York.
Some projects that I'm particularly proud of include:
- Starlorn, a bullet-hell with a sweet upgrade system
- RageLake, a roguelike that I made to learn the D Programming Language
You can also see a list of other projects I've worked on here.
I've won a few awards for things I've done. These are:
- I won 1st place at St. Joseph's Programming Competition in 2013 on a team with Ben Kurtovic and Sebastian Conybeare
- I won 1st place at Unhackathon 2014 in "Most Useful" for our application Tint on a team with Zane Sterling and Mitchell Gouzenko
A full list is available here.
I've also given a few talks in the past:
- New York Tech Meetup, August 2014, with Sebastian Conybeare, Zane Sterling, and Joshua Chin, presenting our project Frozen Syntax.
You can see a full list here.
One of the best ways to contact me is on IRC. I'm on Freenode as
_Hyper_, and I'll try to respond as soon as I see your message.
Of course, you can see all the fancy work I'm doing on my GitHub.